Principal Consultant / Technical Director
We are recruiting for a company that has ambitious plans to grow our Carbon Management and Energy Efficiency Team. They already have an experienced team that has helped organisations around the world implement cost efficient and effective energy and carbon programs, acting as the trusted advisor and partner.
They work in a number of areas including:
- Integrated energy and utility management programs, including bottom up and top down analysis.
- Intelligent management of electrical loads to minimise supplier charges.
- Staff behavioral engagement and change initiatives, embedding energy and carbon management into everyday thinking and processes.
- Carbon management, compliance and strategy. This includes administering Climate Change Agreements for eight sector associations.
- Implementation support from specifying improvements to analysing business impact, business case development and scenario analysis.
- Metering, monitoring, targeting and verification, to help maintain savings and prove cost benefit of opportunities.
- Implementing Energy Management Systems, including ISO 50001.
- You will have a major role to play in developing and shaping the direction of SLR's Carbon and Energy Management business. Primary focus will be to generate new business for all aspects of our team by using your own networks and client list as well as developing new ones.
- Initially we would be looking to develop UK business, but would also look to enhance our international presence mainly in North America, it would be of interest if there was experience of developing work overseas.
- There will be a requirement to take on some project work, but the main aim is to provide the impetus for the expansion of this sector.
- Expertise in the provision of Carbon Management and Energy Efficiency consultancy
- An established network of contacts within the Industrial and Commercial sectors
- Proven business development capabilities
- Relevant degree level qualification
Office Location: London, Manchester or Worminghall, and other offices available
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday 9.00AM - 5.30PM, great benefits package