My client is looking for a competent and experienced Principal or Associate level EIA Consultant to be based ideally in London and manage a Team, but for the right person, other locations throughout the UK could be considered.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- you will have a relevant first degree in an environmental or planning discipline and ideally a second degree
- extensive consultancy experience leading on EIA projects, having had a strong technical input in large projects, preferably infrastructure
- strong experience of business development and client liaison
- strong team leadership skills and excellent project management skills, combined with experience of providing training
- financial and budgetary management will be a distinct advantage
- exposure to, and experience of, public inquiries will be beneficial
- experience of having put together bids and proposals
- membership of IEMA, preferably at Associate level, is required
- excellent knowledge of UK environmental and planning legislation
- a willingness to travel throughout the UK and potentially overseas as and when is required
If you possess the relevant skills and experience as outlined above, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207 to find out more. I look forward to receiving your application.