Allen & York are searching for Technical Director - Marine & Coastal to join a well established global consultancy in one of two offices in the South West. The successful candidate will join a team experience an uplift in workload and a diverse range of projects from a number of key clients.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
- Relevant Engineering Degree (e.g. MEng Civil Engineering or Coastal Engineering, etc.)
- Post graduate qualifications
- Chartered Engineer Professional status i.e. MICE
- Extensive experience of marine & coastal engineering design (including coastal modelling)
- Held significant roles in the delivery of civil engineering schemes in the UK and internationally.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Well-developed commercial skills, with a sound knowledge of the industry, a demonstrated ability in sales and business development and a proven record in entrepreneurial behaviour
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally
- Outfall and/or submarine pipelines experience would be desirable.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, please click the link below
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.