|Job Title:||Technical Director- Noise & Air Quality|
|Location:||South East England|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Payne|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR- ACOUSTICS/AIR/NOISE
LOCATION: SOUTH EAST/LONDON
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Director to join our acoustics, noise and vibration.
The successful candidate will join and lead a growing team to drive, deliver and manage existing projects focusing in environmental noise and vibration, whilst contributing towards business development. You will collaborate with teams based across the UK and other technical specialist areas including Air Quality and Environmental Management.
You will work with Senior Management focusing on business development, project management and delivery. You will be responsible for the technical and commercial aspects of projects and will have day-to-day client contact. You will be involved in business development and will have responsibilities for the managing and mentoring of junior staff.
You will be / or must have:
- Degree qualification (or equivalent) in Acoustics or a relevant subject;
- Full corporate membership of the Institute of Acoustics (IoA);
- Specifically focused on Environmental Acoustics in sectors such as transport and industry;
- Experience with Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA);
- Minimum of 12 years consultancy experience;
- Full driving licence;
- Staff management experience;
- Commercial management experience including management and responses to strategic bids;
- Experience of providing technical direction at a project level;
- Demonstrable record of developing and securing new business;
- Business management experience including monthly reporting, resourcing and recruitment;
I look forward to receiving your application shortly, Please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 or email email@example.com.