|Job Title:||Director - Sustainability|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £80,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Director – Sustainability
A unique opportunity has arisen with a market leading planning consultancy based in central London. Due to their forward thinking ideology and continued success they are looking to develop their sustainability division (IES modelling, BREEAM, HQM, Code, SAP and SBEM) by hiring a Director to spear-head this exciting venture.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for progressing the company’s, already gleaming reputation in the sector. Alongside this you will use your innovative streak to progress and excel the company’s sustainability offering. In addition you will impart your diverse knowledge of the sustainability market ensuring the team is running effectively and to the best of their ability – furthermore you will ensure all the associated sustainability projects are completed to an outstanding level.
- Oversee and progress the sustainability team within our client’s London office looking at IES modelling, BREEAM, HQM, CSH, SAP and SBEM.
- Represent the company in an outward facing capacity, championing sustainability in everything they do.
- Deliver business strategy to continue taking the company forward with a focus on sustainability as well as broader company progression.
- Manage and mentor the broader sustainability team when necessary to ensure maximum productivity occurs.
- Support with the management of projects where necessary to deliver developments to a exceptional level.
- At least 8 years in the Sustainability field working on a variety of projects.
- A proven track record of entrepreneurism resulting in the positive progression of a company’s sustainability offering.
- A proven track record of effective management and development of teams within a Sustainability division.
- An excellent knowledge of all the following: BREEAM Assessments, Code for Sustainable Homes Assessments, SBEM/SAP Assessments, IES modelling.
- In addition to the above skills, you will need to be able to bring with you a broader skills set and have in mind how the sustainability offering can be further developed on-top of these established services.
To discuss this role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.