|Job Title:||Technical Engineer/Commissining - Solar|
|Salary:||UAE Dirhams2 per annum + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Ghadir Shaar|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
ALLEN & YORK are recruiting a Technical Engineer - for a German manufacturer and solar power solutions company. Our client is the largest solar producer in the United States and Europe and looking to have their operation in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- Seizing projects: help the company's client seize their projects, assist in the design and recommends the right materials
- Technical assistance : be able to assist and answer questions regarding the company's modules/installations
- Product training: be able to host training days to present the company's products to clients
- Installers training: manage the partner program in the region by selecting the right installers and train them to the company's standards
- Due diligence on projects: assist in commissioning, making sure the installation complies with The company's standards
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 2 -3 years experience.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.