|Job Title:||Technical Inspection Engineer|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is an independent renewable energy technical consultancy currently growing in the UK.
The work will also be project based PV due diligence work for investors and lenders and assisting in the stages of construction and operation.
The role will involve the performing of activities established by the site visit team leader, write up reports of the site visits performed, support other colleagues in the writing up of reports, check reports, and reviews.
- Performing site visits
- Establish whether EPC Contractors meet requirements established in EPC contract
- Determine EPC Contractors meet British Standards according to applicable regulations and applicable laws in the U.K.
- Monitor EPC Contractors' works, during construction and operation of PV plants, are in accordance to the H&S applicable regulations and applicable laws in the U.K.
- Following internal standards, drawing up site visit reports in line with report deadlines
- Coordinate the reception from PM of all information needed to carry out site visits
- Coordinate deliverables (reports) with the team leader and PMs
- Setting the standard with the site visit team to:
- Create a standard and establishing guidelines for all staff to use on all site visit types
- Create training tools for all company staff to achieve a consistent approach/output
- Improve reporting protocols and checking protocols
- Improve constantly the quality of reports we are offering our clients
- Assist the team leader in improving internal standards
3 years+ within a similar role on Solar PV sites
Strong technical knowledge of Solar PV