|Job Title:||Technical Manager for New Technology - European Manufacturer of Plastic Piping|
|Location:||UAE - Dubai|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Technical Manager for New Technology - European Manufacturer of Plastic Piping
My client is a manufacturer of plastic piping supplying to the following projects Industrial, Utility, Gas, Water and Buildings.
Manufacturing facilities globally including in the UAE.
A vacancy has been identified within the company due to investment in a new European technology to cater to their customers’ demands. This is an exciting new technology and the first of its kind in the Middle East which will certainly boost sales and profile for my client.
- Establishment of new manufacturing operations
- Ensure production is in line with company requirements and expectations (e.g. production capacity, quality, service level)
- Production according manufacturing orders
- Management of operational staff
- Construct of prototypes
- Planning of machine scheduling
- Follow the internal directives (e.g. quality, environment, occupational health and safety, energy)
- Occupational safety, environmental protection and cleanliness in own area
- Development of technical and marketing literature
- Elements of business development
Key Success Factors / Performance Indicators
- Establishing production operations
- Manufacturing products of the right quality and on time
- Efficient manufacturing
- Achieving customer satisfaction
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills:
- Skilled worker training (Master in Plastic and rubber systems)
- Familiar with plastic welding and forming
- Familiar with manufacturing processes (e.g. handling of manufacturing machines)
- Independent worker (“drive”)
- Strong Influencing Personality with effective communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Sara Teymoor at email@example.com
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.