Due to expansion our client is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join their Storm Water Control team, as a market leader they are looking for someone who is at the top of their game and looking for a fresh challenge.
Your duties and responsibilities are existing projects and also having the freedom to research and develop new products. Tasks include: Forecasting, procurement supply and marketing strategies.
Key skills required:
- Excellent market knowledge i.e. surface water drainage systems and market requirements and standards,
- Oversee design of all existing and new products with completed test data and certifications.
- Confident communicator with the ability to work across departments and progress national and international relationships.
- Previously managed product ranges, through marketing, research and development and sales support stages.
- Solid IT skills including: Word, Excel. Use of either AutoCAD, Solid Works, Revit, Civils 3D would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of plastic polymer and/or water quality industries would be preferred.
To find out how you can join this innovative and collaborative organisation, based in the North Herts/Beds borders please apply with your CV.