Technical Product Manager - Storm Water Control
This newly created role is an exciting and important position within our ever-growing business, helping the company to be at the forefront of SUDS and Storm Water management. My clients the leading brand for surface water drainage systems throughout the world. They serve as the Company for the UK & Ireland.
This is an opportunity to work in a culture of entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and high standards with the freedom to create your own job satisfaction through ownership and continuous improvement. Openness and honesty are key characteristics to working for my client as this creates a friendly, flexible environment where colleagues are keen to share information and work together to achieve the best results.
- This role will be responsible for specific SWC projects but there will also be freedom within the role to research and propose new suitable products.
- You will be responsible for the forecasting, procurement and supply of existing and future products and will develop marketing suitable strategies.
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Excellent knowledge of the current market requirements and standards, coupled with the ability to ensure that all existing and new products within the range are designed properly with supporting test data and certifications.
- Communication skills in this role are important, as you will liaise with most departments across the business and you will have the ability to build national and international relationships.
- Experience in managing this product range or similar, through marketing, research and development and sales support.
- Word and Excel skills are essential, ideally together with the ability to use AutoCAD and/or Solid Works/ Revit/Civils 3D.
- The ideal candidate will also have an understanding of plastic polymer or water quality industries.