|Job Title:||Technical Project Developer - Solar|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Technical Project Developer - Solar
Our Client develop, manage and operate electricity generated solar PV systems on rooftops across the UK. They assist and help businesses to save money on ever increasing energy bills by generating their own electricity without requiring them to invest any capital whatsoever.
They are looking to recruit a Technical Project Developer to join the team to help monitor the development and installation of new commercial solar PV sites ranging from 20kWp to 250kWp.
Roles and responsibilities
The ideal candidate is likely to have worked for a solar installation firm, either within technical design or managing the smooth delivery of projects.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that will gel within a small, dynamic and ambitious team. The successful candidate will be office based and be responsible for monitoring the technical elements of all projects in our delivery pipeline. Specifically this will mean analysing submissions of commercial scale solar PV designs and assessing the financial model of each, leading to the successful installation of quality solar PV systems. The role will involve working closely with the sales account management team and partner organisations to achieve this.
A keen eye for detail and attention to process will be essential in this role. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Desktop solar PV system design using PV Sol.
- Project specific financial assessment.
- Building relationships with installation partners.
- Working closely with and supporting Project Co-ordinators, Contract Managers and QCs.
This role will best suit individuals who are able to demonstrate the following core competencies
- Strong technical, analytical and commercial skills
- Highly computer literate
- Great communication skills
- Reliable and trustworthy with a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Attention to detail i.e. the ability to forensically assess solar PV designs and financials
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in a commercial, marketing or business studies discipline
- Fluent in English Language (spoken and written) - EU citizen or right to work in the UK
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:-
- Solar PV modelling with PV Sol software.
- Project financial modelling.
- Delivering multiple concurrent projects efficiently.
- Managing/working with contractors.
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application