ALLEN & YORK have 20+ years of market specific experience and are recognised recruitment experts in the markets we specialise in. Our client base is extensive and includes some of the largest and well known organisations across multiple sectors and in locations around the world. We are now seeking new personnel due to growth.
Based Wimborne, Nr Bournemouth
Salary: Negotiable basic with commission structure based on personal delivery
Allen & York, a leading international technical recruitment consultancy, are looking to hire recruitment professionals who would like to build a successful long-term career in technical recruitment.
We have built our reputation on a quality approach to recruitment which recognises candidates and clients as central to the success of any search and requires us to become highly knowledgeable of the professions markets we work in.
In response to our successes and positive markets we are now looking for ambitious individuals interested in the energy, built environment, engineering, safety, planning or sustainability sectors to join our team based in stunning Head Quarters near Bournemouth.
The right individual will be able to demonstrate professionalism, dedication, tenacity, problem-solving skills and the drive to succeed.
The role offers engaging and stimulating work, the company offers you space to grow and develop your skills and knowledge, training on a formal and informal basis alongside support from immediate managers and colleagues.
You will already have some skills and experience in the workplace possibly in a commercial or customer facing role.
As a specialist recruiter you will be actively involved in candidate acquisition, management and headhunting to specific searches. You will manage your own campaigns from start to finish and work collaboratively with colleagues when projects require.
To develop your desk you will also be responsible for sourcing new clients and building influential relationships with companies who will come to rely on your professionalism and dedication.
Responsibilities for a 360° recruiter include:
- Identify and contacting prospective candidates against exacting job specifications
- Manage relationships with high quality candidates
- Managing recruitment process, influencing and facilitating.
- Developing accounts and client relationships
- Attending sector specific events and client meetings
- Creation of attractive adverts and managing candidate response.
- Client business development and networking
- Vacancy specific project work.
- Interviewing, short listing and presenting candidates to clients.
Key Experience Attributes Required:
- Previous recruitment or commercial experience ideally in technical or professional markets OR
- Commercial, sales or customer service experience.
- Be ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic to learn.
- Have great relationship building skills.
- Be persuasive and willing to lead discussions.
- Have the entrepreneurial drive and passion to succeed.
- A strong academic record, possibly with a degree qualification.
We look forward to receiving your application.