For over 20 years ALLEN & YORK have been recognised as recruitment leaders in the markets we specialise in.
We are looking to recruit high caliber personnel who would like to build a successful long-term career in technical recruitment. We have built our reputation on a quality approach to recruitment which recognises candidates and clients as central to the success of any search. We are now looking for ambitious individuals who can bring commercial skills and the motivation to succeed to join our established and supportive team in our stunning Head Quarters near Bournemouth.
The role offers engaging and stimulating work, the company offers you space to grow and develop your skills and knowledge, training on a formal & informal basis alongside support from immediate managers and colleagues.
The Role: You will be actively involved in candidate acquisition through use of various databases, advertising and headhunting to source candidates against specific vacancy requirements as well as finding suitable roles for quality professionals in your market sector. You will develop and hone your skills and knowledge to ultimately manage your own campaigns from start to finish. You will also be responsible for sourcing new clients and building influential relationships with companies who will come to rely on your market knowledge, professionalism and dedication.
- Identify and contact prospective candidates against exacting job specifications
- Manage relationships with high quality candidates
- Creation of attractive adverts and managing candidate response.
- Client business development and networking
- Vacancy specific project work.
- Interviewing, short listing and presenting candidates to clients.
- Management of candidates and clients through the recruitment process
- Challenging and consulting to overcome concerns and create a positive experience
The Training: At Allen & York our approach is to provide in-depth training and to encourage the development of necessary skills to become a leading recruiter in your field. You will receive in house support from central managers including our own training manager and in-depth training in the relevant sector by supervisors. This will take the form of 'on the job' tuition with a designated mentor plus sessions with other experienced members of the firm.
Key Experience & Attributes Required:
- Previous recruitment or commercial skills in a business/customer based environment.
- Be ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic to learn
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, with the confidence to speak to people at all levels.
- Be persuasive and willing to lead discussions.
- Have the entrepreneurial drive and passion to succeed.
- Problem solving attitude
We look forward to receiving your application.