ALLEN & YORK have been a leader in specialist recruitment since 1993 covering a number of integrated disciplines under the umbrella of Sustainability. Our Health & Safety division was established in 2000 and is known to H&S specialists as a trusted brand of knowledgeable professionals.
We have recruited many hundreds of H&S specialists for clients ranging from major brands and international Plc's to specialist firms in almost every sector and are now seeking an enthusiastic recruitment consultant who is keen to learn and develop a career in this marketplace.
If you have professional recruitment consultancy experience and are seeking a position in a developed market in which to establish yourself this may be the role for you.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant at ALLEN & YORK is fast-paced and target-driven and to be successful you will have high levels of personal focus, self-motivation and commercial drive. The Recruitment Consultant's emphasis is on nurturing close relationships with our established clients and candidates whilst developing new clients to add to an already successful portfolio. Hours can be long, but the rewards can be high.
ALLEN & YORK are a leading International Energy Services & Environmental Recruitment consultancy. We are looking for a Health and Safety Recruitment Consultant to join our UK & EU Energy Team. ALLEN & YORK have over 20 years experience in the Energy & Environmental recruitment industry, plus offices in UK & UAE. We work with leading Global Corporations, Consultancies, R&D, Utilities and Public Sector organisations to support the global move towards a more sustainable future.
- Client development - Specific focus on Health & Safety (including; Corporate, Construction, FM, Rail, Infrastructure )
- Candidate relationship management
- Headhunting / Pro-Active approaches to candidates
- Vacancy specific project work as required
- Meeting weekly and monthly KPI's
- Personal revenue pipeline management
- Conference / Client Meeting /Event attendance
- Team working/assisting colleagues
Desired Skills & Experience
You are likely to have some of the following:
- Degree Qualified or similar
- Previous recruitment experience, preferably within professional sectors.
- Knowledge of using LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
- A strong communicator
- Professional Approach
- Business Acumen
- Proven track record of success.
- Articulate, confident and ability to communicate with senior technical managers, as well as HR professionals.
Attitude and Behaviours
- Professional at all times.
- Promotes A&Y Statement of Purpose
- Support innovative ideas and creative thinking
- Always looking at ways individually and as a team things can be done more efficiently
- Continued positivity at all times to support a positive outlook towards A&Y and its service offering.
- Is prepared to try doing things differently, is aware of quality standards and takes steps to improve delivery. Identify areas for improvement and take action to achieve improvement plans/Give close and continuous attention to the delivery of high quality services.
- Actively promotes company's values.
- Generate practical solutions/Promote company's image and values/Confidently apply knowledge and skills
Based just outside Bournemouth the area is friendly, vibrant and offers a wide range of activities to be enjoyed in spare time. Our offices are stunning, spacious and friendly and provide a great place to work alongside like minded colleagues.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information contact Lester Lockyer 01202 888 986
Regrettably we can only consider applicants with the right to work in the UK.