|Job Title:||Technical Sales Engineer - Water|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Oxfordshire|
|Salary:||£25k-£30k + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
My client is a leading global provider of wet infrastructure modelling and simulation software and professional solutions designed to meet the technological needs of utilities, government industries, and engineering organizations worldwide. We provide engineering software solutions along with implementation solutions, using said software, around the globe.
The Technical Sales Engineer is accountable for software sales within a target territory (geography) as well as management of overall client service expectations and satisfaction through the sales and delivery process.
- Focuses on client accounts; responsible for specific sales goals
- Responsible for developing and closing new sales with consulting and utility clients
- Processes orders over the phone and in person
- Conducts sales calls to prospective clients and schedules demos and appointments
- Builds and documents sales activities in the company CRM software
- Proactively cultivates new business by prospecting and networking
- Successfully deploys products and services for clients
- Meets with clients and provides software demonstrations and software training
- Helps customers maximize the use of software features
- Exhibits and presents at tradeshows and conferences
- Responds to pre-qualification questionnaires or information to tender documents
- Participates in the development of proposals and contracts by working directly with clients, business developers and delivery teams to ensure documents meet the client’s need
- Willingness to develop skills in all areas of business development including scope, approach, deliverable definition, pricing, risk assessment, terms and conditions, work plans and client presentations
- Stay abreast of market trends
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication
- European language skills preferred
- This position will be located in our Wallingford, UK office and requires significant travel throughout the Europe Middle East Africa region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Water Resources or Environmental Engineering degree required. M.S. or Ph.D. preferred.
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
- Proven experience in modelling industry (water/wastewater)
- Excellent knowledge of Innovyze software is a must such as:- FloodWorks, H2OMAP, H2ONET, H2OSURGE, InfoMaster, InfoNet, InfoSewer, InfoSurge, InfoSWMM, SWMM, InfoWater, InfoWorks CS, InfoWorks ICM, InfoWorks WS, ICMLive, IWLive
- Experience with client account and relationship development; demonstrated experience with sales development