Technical Sales Manager - Operations & Maintenance
Allen & York are working with the world market leader in asset management for a portfolio of Solar Assets across the UK. They require a manager to run the operation and management of over 1,000 residential installations and over 60 commercial.
This is a new role, created to identify, develop, negotiate and close new O & M Contract sales leading to acquisition of additional sites for O&M
London - Home working
- Create and execute sales plans including marketing events, sales campaigns and individual prospecting activities to identify new prospective customers and sales opportunities
- To develop sales revenue through identifying, proposing and closing business to targeted clients and prospects
- Learn and actively deploy the Company's sales model including extensive use of CRM for managing the customer relationship and business opportunities
- Gathering market and client information and provide timely feedback to senior management
- Development of growth opportunities, review of new O&M and Asset Management contracts
- Identify and attend exhibitions/events and represent Company's O & M services
- Travel to customer sites to conduct sales presentations and to network and provide consistent follow up on opportunities or inquiries
- Reach all targets and KPIs set
- Listening to client requirements and present O & M solutions to deliver proactive and reactive maintenance
- To create budget estimates for proposals
- To liaise with other parts of the business to ensure smooth delivery of contracts sold
- Assist in technical assessment of sites to ascertain suitability
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Build and manage collaborative relationships with all contractual parties
- 3-5 years in solar PV industry
- Previous experience in technical services in a business to business environment within the renewables industry
- Sales professional with a proven track record of developing new business within the Renewable Energy sector
- Experience with contracts negotiations and contracts management
- CRM software experience and good technical awareness
- Excellent communicator and must be well presented, ability to represent the company when dealing with potential clients/customers
- Target and Self-driven, confident, focused, results oriented. Strong Commercial acumen
- Structured and well organized method of work
- Ability to develop new business and build strong relationships
- Excellent presentation skills and MS office skills.
- Clean full driving license.
- Flexible - the role will require travelling to various parts of the country, staying overnight or longer, if required.