|Job Title:||Technical Service Manager (HVAC)|
|Contact Name:||Scott Fergie|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client a leading HVAC system distributor in the MENA region is looking to hire a Technical Service Manager to be based in Saudi Arabia. This position will be responsible for establishing Service contracts with clients, consultants, contractors, government institutions, end customers and getting maintenance business. He will provide technical support, ensure timely accurate completion of the project, make presentations, independently discuss and negotiate and effectively manage the project. He will also act as the interface between customer and work force and ensure that customer requirements are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the service team to achieve contribution of the agreed financial budget and maintain/increase market share.
- Submit timely (monthly & quarterly) reports to immediate manager with accurate forecasts to ensure non deviation from budget. Submit reports on competitor's actions within concerned territory.
- Conduct bi-weekly and monthly review meetings for the service team to ensure achievement of individual and group targets.
- Monitor / follow-up, in coordination with Finance department, the accounts receivables of major accounts to ensure timely payments and enhance COMPANY cash flow.
- Suggest product promotions when needed to move slow moving inventories and generate ideas that contribute to territory, business unit, company mission and profitability.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Attend the service meetings and make reports to service management.
- Proactively establish service forecasts and monitor sales performance via weekly reports.
- Working on the new projects which are in the pipeline.
- Performs any other tasks as designated by the National Service Manager.
- Should meet the assigned target given by the management while keeping an eye on the competitor.
- Adhere to company policy & procedures.
- Prioritize their work using time management and should make value added decisions.
- Should focus on results rather than activities.
Repots to National Service Manager and make good relation with all the company employees.
Make relationship with clients, consultants, contractors, government institutions, end customers and vendors /partners.
At least a high Caliber Graduate/Post Graduate in Mechanical or equivalent
- More than 10 years of prior experience in Service Responsibility and Management with the last 5 years in senior position.
- Ambitious and hard worker
- Should have a thorough understanding of the drivers of the business and should have demonstrated the ability to adapt and deliver in an aggressive and competitive environment.
- Persistent and challenging in order to achieve the goals
- Clever, able to react intelligently and spontaneously
- Strong persuasive communicator
- Flexible and ability to work under pressure
- Able to interact with all professionals
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Able to motivate, influence staff at senior and junior levels
Key Functional Competencies
- Expertise in Technical Bid evaluation.
- Establishing and Administering contracts for supply of lighting materials.
- Expertise in resource planning, provisioning, tendering and purchase.
- Exemplary relationship management and communication skills.
- Astute Project Manager with competent cross functional and presentation skills
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.