|Job Title:||Technical Services Manager|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
This role can be based from home, with travel to my client's offices in the South West of England. You will also be tasked with travel to various sites within the UK and Nordic regions, to ensure proper installation and usage of the various product lines provided.
Technical Services Activities
• Evaluate site data provided by client and 'qualification' (review of client requirements) from the district manager
• Complete further technical qualification with the client as necessary
• Work with the technical team to produce design and discuss commercial aspects with DM
• Work with senior managers to produce application prices
• Write and send quality proposals to client
• Complete initial follow up with the client, one week after sending proposal (all proposals)
• Review project results and complete reports as required.
• Work with other technical managers to share technical knowledge
You will also be able to assimilate data from product lines to identify high performing products, and present this data to senior managers.
This is a unique role that will give the right candidate the chance to work within a sector leading organisation. For the right candidate, an attractive package and bonus scheme is on offer. We are ideally looking for a candidate with around 2-5 years of experience within the sector, who is looking to deploy their technical knowledge into a more commercial setting.
We look forward to receiving your application, please contact: Tom Herbert on 01202 888986 for more details.