|Job Title:||Technical Support Administrator|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Hertfordshire - Rickmansworth|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Butler|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Technical Support Administrator to join a global water company based in Rickmansworth. As the administrator, you will provide administrative support to the Demand Manager, Demand Technician and Assistant Demand Technician. You will also support the office function by undertaking general administrative duties including scheduling support when required
Reporting in to the Area Manager, your main duties/responsibilities will include:
• Update Communication boards on a daily basis.
• Produce Daily Work Packs & GISST Maps for DST Teams when requested.
• Ensure SAP & Netbase Notifications are closed with a timely fashion.
• DMA Board Administration.
• Ensure the Deferred Jobs Queue is correct and up to date.
• Ensure Time bookings are input correctly in SAP.
• Highlight and identify missing Time Bookings.
• Provide administrative support to Management team.
• Scheduling activities including creating and scheduling job cards when required.
• Additional duties when required.
• Previous experience of working in an office environment in a similar role
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
We look forward to receiving your application.