|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Location:||UAE - Dubai|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
The Senior Technical Writer will report to the Senior Management and deliver tasks determined by the Senior management (CEO and COO).
Dubai - with frequent travel to GCC.
Anticipated remuneration: Negotiable
In addition our client will provide private medical insurance and an annual flight ticket to home country for the employee and dependants.
• The senior technical writer should ideally have around 15+ years of experience
• Applicants are expected to come from a strong technical background with a minimum of a Bachelors level of study in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Waste Management, Biotechnology or another related subject.
• Strong inter- personal communication skills
• Able to articulate complicated concepts both verbally and written
• Level of English must be completely fluent written and spoken
• Strong work ethic
• Proactive approach to tasks, projects and system development
• Strong problem solver
• Calm under time pressure
• Education level must be in a field and to a level that they are able to research, understand and apply new information to a task, project or field issue
• A good technical background with the ability to articulate technical issues in a clear and concise format
• Document Preparation and Project Management for the completion of:
o Regulatory Documentation and Reporting
o Land Applications
o Operating permits
o Technical write-ups for proposals to clients
o Research Reports
o Method Statements for waste management and environmental projects
o MSDS Documentation
o Operating and Policy Manuals
• Participate in development of:
o Facility designs
o Facility operating methods
o Technology review, selection and integration
o Material handling methods and solutions
o HAZMAT management systems
o HSE management systems
o Project adaptations and improvements
• Analytical Reviews
o Review of operating methods and procedures.
o Review of site operations
o Review of site documentation and development strategies
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Kristina Khusseyn at KKhusseyn@allen-york.com
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.