Telesales Executive - Luton
To contact existing customers, previous customers and potentially new customers directly by telephone to make sales or support field sales representatives by setting appointments or qualifying prospects with an emphasis on Hazardous Waste Services ? To collect, verify and update customer details
Deliver and demonstrate our Company values:
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales team with the emphasis on our Hazardous Waste Services
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the Sales Executives
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with businesses who are not already on the database or who are previous customers of the business.
- Updating customer information on the existing database
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
- Attend sales meetings to update information and discuss any issues
- Liaise effectively with departments within the business to ensure customer requirements are met
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing new ideas.
- 60 outbound calls per day
- Identifying decision makers and updating relevant customer details
- Booking 5 appointments per day
- Email response within 24 hours
Skills & Experience
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role within the environmental/waste (or related) industry
- Intermediate IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
- Organisational and time management skills
- Good at information seeking and handling
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent customer service and oral/written communication skills.
- Well-presented personal appearance
- Attention to detail
- Flexible, driven, positive and a proactive attitude
- Ability to work on your own and self-manage wisely to the benefit of the company whilst being a team player
- 'Can do' attitude both internal and external
- Ability to think quickly, problem solve and make decisions ? Focus on commercial awareness.
- Hours - 40 hours per week Monday - Friday
- 21 days plus bank holidays per annum
- Childcare vouchers
- Employer contributed pension scheme
We look forward to receiving your application.