Our client is an exciting, rapidly growing energy service provider; they are looking to build on recent success by recruiting a Business Development Executive to generate leads and build relationships in a telesales capacity. This highly motivated individual will share enthusiasm for green energy and clean technology, in addition to possessing a strong commercial awareness.
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager, actively seeking out and qualifying prospective clients. In addition to this you will also be responsible for leading telesales initiatives from the existing client database and coordinating future activity between prospective clients and the Business Development Manager.
- Act as the initial point of contact for incoming leads, prior to qualifying and distributing leads to the sales team.
- Building relationships with all stakeholder groups, including new clients.
- Supporting the sales team to identify process streamlining opportunities, creating supporting documentation and training materials.
- Assisting the Business Development Manager in identifying new tender opportunities and managing ongoing tender documents including PQQ's and ITT's.
- Assisting the sales team through attending conferences and trade shows as well as coordinating new sales campaigns.
- B2B telesales experience is key.
- Demonstrable confidence in telesales.
- Impeccable English with fluent client management skills.
- Three years plus of relevant experience.
- Degree level qualification.
- Experience in energy services is preferred but not necessary.
In addition to the basic salary, this role comes with excellent commission potential.
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.