|Job Title:||Totex Solution Development Evaluator - Water|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Cambridgeshire - Peterborough|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
TOTEX SOLUTION DEVELOPMENT EVALUATOR - WATER
Our client are looking for a TOTEX Solution Development Evaluator to develop Water Infra projects through the initial development phase of the TOTEX Delivery Process so they can be issued to the Project Delivery Teams.
- Produce the TOTEX Information Form – TIF for the initial development of water infra projects for AMP6
- Understand and be able to identify project risks
- Establish a project affordability based on an indicative outline solution for a project
- Be able to work in close collaboration with other key Water disciplines involved in the initial development phase of projects – Modelling, Asset Planning, Operations, Risk, Opportunity and Value Team
- Set up and run Risk, Opportunity and Value meetings and produce the required paperwork
- Identify major issues or blockers
- Engage with the Project Delivery Team early if required
- Chartered or working towards Chartered Engineer status with a relevant institution.
- Recognised academic qualifications, Degree, HND, HNC.
- Experience of working with an engineering consultancy within the water industry on infrastructure projects.
- We are looking for candidates with good relevant experience but most importantly those that can demonstrate the learning from this experience in order that they will continue to grow and learn in a challenging environment.
- Familiarity with relevant software packages such as MS Project and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who is looking for a challenging environment within a client focussed and successful delivery team
- Ability to work on own initiative and seek assistance when required
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to ensure that timescales are met
- Good problem solving/contingency planning skills with ability to find quick, innovative and practical solutions
- Take responsibility for personal development and enable and support the learning of others
- Project a professional image to clients and colleagues
- Able to work collaboratively with others to form strong positive working relationships with colleagues, clients and contractors.
- Able to recognise own impact on others and adapt approach where appropriate
- Demonstrate pride in work, through accurate timely delivery