We are looking for a highly professional Town Planner to join the Birmingham office of a Multi Disciplinary Consultancy committed to delivering high end, effective solutions to clients across the real estate spectrum. The firm is well known for adding significant value to a client’s business, and successfully completing complex projects of a challenging nature.
Established practice that works with Developers, Land Owners, Investors Occupiers and Public Sector Organisations, providing expert advice in every discipline. In joining this company as a Town Planner, you will become part of a motivated team who are passionate in their trade, and work hard to consistently offer the very best service, and in return the company will fully support your effort with a competitive salary & benefits, investing in your future with continual training and regular professional and social events.
- Working on regeneration and Greenfield projects involving business parks, urban extensions and mix use developments as well as projects involving renewables and heritage projects.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Running projects, reporting to the Directors of the department.
- MRTPI Qualified with at least 2 years PQE
- A hands on approach to both people and planning services
- Proven success in clients liaison both on a day-to-day basis and developing relationships long term
- Motivated to deliver good results, with a positive nature and a strong team player
- Full driving licence
Or email at - email@example.com