|Job Title:||Town Planner|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||30,000 - 35,000|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Town Planner to join our team based in London. They have an enviable reputation across the South East of England as one of the leading planning consultancies and will support you through your professional development.
To be considered you will be an MRTPI planner or on the pathway with 1-3 years post-qualification experience in either Local Authority or Private practice and be prepared to work across their broad portfolio of residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects.
- Act for a number of commercial and private clients
- Advising Local Planning Authorities in all aspects of planning consultancy
- Work within a commercial environment to deliver projects to clearly-defined budgets
- Carrying out a wide variety of research into all planning matters
- Drafting reports on a range of planning issues
- Relevant degree in Planning and MRTPI Qualified or on the pathway
- Good working knowledge of both planning policy and development management
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, and to present arguments both orally and in writing
- A sound knowledge of planning legislation and a commitment to excellence in all that you do
- Confident with a Professional outlook
- Be a team-player and have excellent communication skills
In return you will be offered a friendly and supportive team environment, excellent opportunities for development and a varied workload of projects to get involved in. A competitive salary is offered with a further benefits package.