|Job Title:||Town Planner (All levels)|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Town Planner (All levels)
£28,000 - £50,000 (+ benefits)
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, energetic Planner to join one of the UK's most successful and award winning independent town planning consultancies in their Wimbledon office. Pro-active, innovative and commercially aware, this company has a highly committed and enthusiastic team of professionals, which has elevated them year after year to remain one of the leading independent planning consultancies in the UK. This is a dynamic firm with an exciting client base, and you will be working on a diverse portfolio of projects throughout the UK.
You would be part of a highly motivated team, specialising in securing planning consents for a wide range of development projects for private sector clients throughout the UK and Ireland. In return, the company offers a highly competitive salary, great benefits and a host of other amenities to suit your lifestyle.
- Negotiating development proposals with local authorities
- Securing planning consents for a wide range of development projects for private sector clients
- Reviewing local and national planning policy
- Preparing and submitting planning applications
- Writing and submitting appeals
- Attending site visits and attend meeting with clients, senior members of staff and local authorities
- MRTPI Chartered or near submission of APC
- Between 1-10 years of planning experience (all levels)
- You will be a confident communicator, writing clear and informative reports
- Previous experience presenting at public meetings and planning committees
- A creative individual, able to come up with out of the box solutions to meet a client's needs
- A team player with clear verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail and strong organizational skills, capable at prioritizing tasks and deadlines
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986