We are pleased to be partnering with a leading global multidisciplinary consultancies who have one of the UKs most successful planning teams. Due to continued growth and success they are looking to bolster their Southwest Planning teams in both their Bristol and Cardiff offices.
The role of Town Planner
Our client is looking to recruit highly motivated and ambitious planning professionals to work on a wide variety of high-profile projects, with a large portfolio of top clients. You will have access to the UKs top multidisciplinary professionals, benefiting from their expertise.
Specifically, we are looking for a Town Planner to join the Team in their Cardiff office. The main duties of the role are as follows:-
- Providing town planning consultancy services, particularly in relation to Retail developments
- Assisting on projects with a view to meeting agreed client requirements and deadlines
- Research and analysis
- Attend site visits
- Provision of professional advice (in writing and verbally) directly to colleagues
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues and external bodies/authorities/ consultants in respect of project working as required
To be considered for Town Planner
- Degree qualified in Town Planning
- Knowledge of the British Town Planning system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercially minded and possess a keen eye for detail
- Flexible and creative with the ability to work to exacting deadlines
Interested? Get in touch;
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss the role of Town Planning Consultant in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat:
Sarah Kerr - Planning & Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!