|Job Title:||Town Planner - East Anglia|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Norfolk|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Cate Battson|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Planner or Senior Planner to join a leading multidisciplinary consultancy in East Anglia, with offices in London, and across the South.
Due to a highly varied and interesting workload, a motivated Town Planner is required to join a busy team across the following requirements:
- The preparation of site appraisals
- Project co-ordination
- Public consultation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Land promotion
- Master planning
- The preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications as well as dealing with planning appeals
There will be the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of sectors on projects for a broad spectrum of clients across the country.
If you are the following, we'd like to hear from you;
- An effective communicator (both verbal and written) with a sound understanding of planning legislation and policy and their implications for development
- Keen to develop a broad range of industry contacts and generate business through networking
- A self motivated individual capable of working as part of a team
- Experience in the private sector and full membership of the RTPI is desirable but not essential.
- Applications from applicants seeking either full or part time roles will be considered.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and reward package including a Golden Hello bonus at the successful completion of your probation period, and the opportunity to progress across several avenues throughout the Company.