|Job Title:||Town Planning Consultant|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kerr|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Town Planning Consultant
£24,000 - £28,000 per annum
A chance to work with a leading global multidisciplinary consultancy, in one of the top Town Planning teams in the country, on large scale, high profile, and exciting projects.
With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, our client is able to offer unparalleled opportunities, in a dynamic work place, where achievements are rewarded and progress encouraged.
The Role of Town Planning Consultant
You will be supporting some of the UKs most experienced and reputable professionals on first class, innovative projects, learning from the best and honing your skills to progress your career.
Typical duties will include supporting senior members of staff in the following:
- Preparing planning applications
- Taking applications through the appeals process
- Development plan representations
- Planning Appraisals
Is the role of Town Planning Consultant for you?
Our client is looking for a motivated and exceptional individual to take on this exciting role within the company. In order to be considered for the role of Town Planning Consultant, we are ideally looking for people who:
- Have an RTPI related degree
- Are chartered or on the pathway to MRTPI status
- Have 1-2 years' experience within the UK Town Planning sector, private or public sector
- Are excellent communicators both written and verbally
- Possess a great understanding of relevant Planning legislation and guidance
- Have the ability to manage your own case load
Think you have what it takes?
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss the role of Town Planning Consultant in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat:
Sarah Kerr - Planning & Built environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!