If you are looking for an involved role with a world leading engineering consultancy and have the skills and experience required of a Track Team Leader, please get in touch!
- You will be responsible for the delivery of track design and work with a multi-disciplinary engineering team based in the Midlands, who have were involved with HS2 and Crossrail.
- Management of finances, reporting, staff development and performance management, business development and providing technical solutions.
- There are team leadership responsibilities in UK offices where track teams are based and as such there will be travel involved.
- Either Chartership or BEng in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- Professional membership i.e. (PWI, IET, IMECHE, IEHF, INCOSE)
- Solid experience from rail engineering consultancy background
- Competent and proven skill in track design, Network Rail GRIP 1-8
- Knowledgeable Network Rail design approval process to CRE level
- Technical design experience, produce and check designs
- Understanding system engineering concepts and safety management.
- Proficiency with project planning, costing, construction and installation methods
- Good written skills and confident, clear verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable business development skills with the ability to grow client relationships
- Previously led multi-disciplinary teams of engineers, technical specialists and graduates
This is a key role within a successful and expanding team who have worked on many high profile and complex rail projects across the UK. To be in with a change to join this reputable, dynamic global organisation where the possibilities are endless, apply with your CV.