Team Leader - Transport and Infrastructure Design
Salary - Circa £40,000 +
An amazing opportunity has arisen to work with a forward thinking and responsive consultancy who specialise in both private and public sector environments with sustainability and excellence at the fore front of achieving success. If you are a Team Leader/Senior Engineer with experience in Highways, Drainage and Bridges design and are looking to join a superb company, where you will be nurtured and supported to achieve both company and personal fulfilment, please read on.
My client is looking for a Team Leader to work in the Manchester offices, reporting directly to the Service Manager for the North.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Transport and Infrastructure Design team in the Manchester office
- Management, financial performance and technical production on T&I Design projects or the T&I components of multi-disciplinary projects
- Client and team management in the provision of proposals, project planning, management of resources, reporting and financial performance
- A collaborative approach to working with the Manchester Building Structures Team will be required
- The role will develop as the Company develops
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas:
- Currently a Principle Engineer looking for their next challenge
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- A 'self-starter' with drive, positivity and enthusiasm and a strong desire to succeed
- Commercially aware with effective influencing and negotiating skills, as well as an aptitude to develop their own Client base
- A visible, and participative manager, willing and able to take responsibility and be held to account for the technical and financial performance of the team
- An ability to build and develop a strong team through the mentoring and support provided to the team members. Excellent communicator, both written and oral, with the ability to adapt communication styles
If you are looking for a tremendous opportunity to work alongside some talented engineers where the requirement to excel is second nature and where your skills will be tested and the work varied. If you are looking for a challenge to increase satisfaction in the work place and want to work in a rewarding environment, for a full JD and benefits release, please apply using your CV.