Transport Consultant/ Planner - Graduate - Associate Level - Bristol - BS1
Salary - Very Competitive DOE
Would you like to take an opportunity to work alongside a fresh and dynamic consultancy who specialise in making business practise ethical and rewarding? My client currently seek a Transport Consultant that wishes to embark on a journey of success, coupled with ambition to succeed and a desire to build upon skills where you will be nurtured and led towards realising your ambitions whilst being rewarded along the way as the business grows. If you love what you do and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment where challenges are welcomed and openly solved in a team environment, then please read on.
The duties will vary dependent upon the grade. However, key attributes will be as follows:
- You will hold a Degree or relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or similar
- A commercially minded professional
- An ambitious individual with a keen desire to push themselves to achieve the best, within their capability
- A personable individual, able to work as part of a team, accepting constructive criticism in the knowledge that this will provide a better product for the client and advance their own capabilities/understandings
- An individual that thrives on pressure and able to solve complicated problems
- A reliable person that is willing to go the extra mile when the situation demands
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of Transport Statements, Transport Assessments, Travel Plan and Environmental Impact Assessments (although probably under guidance)
- Traffic Modelling using TRICS or first principles calculations and an ability to distribute and assign traffic to the network using suitable methodologies
- Capacity modelling using ARCADY, PICADY and LINISIG (the latter being an ideal)
- Undertake site visits and attendance at meetings (accompanied)
- Represent the company at corporate events. We do a lot of drinks / meals etc. and would involve the successful candidate from time to time.
If you are looking for a tremendous opportunity to work with a young and dynamic consultancy firm who work on some great projects encompassing residential, commercial and stadia, that believe in looking for the best people as a long term solution please apply using your CV.