|Job Title:||Transport Planner|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Collins|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Salary - £26-30,000 per annum
Our client is one of the UKs leading consultancies and is looking to add a transport planner to their Bristol office. The company has 11 offices UK wide and the successful candidate will be working on projects across the country as they are very much one team across the country.
To be responsible for managing projects and providing technical support to our specialist Transport Planning team in preparing Transport Assessments/ and Travel Plans Experience in residential and commercial developments would be advantageous.
Requirements for this role:
- BSc and/or MSc in Transport Planning or Civil Engineering (or related subject).
- Industry Software including ARCADY, PICADY and LINSIG essential.
- Industry Software GIS would be desirable.
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Valid driving licence.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, management and staff.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package with superb benefits and looks to help their staff develop at every opportunity.
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to discuss this further. Please call Tom Collins on 01202 888 986.
I look forward to hearing from you.