This division is looking for an O&M MANAGER for its Operations in the United Kingdom.
The O&M Manager is responsible for management of O&M plan activities in accordance with budget objectives.
• Coordinate the work of the O&M supervisors and field technicians;
• Coordinate the communications with other Business Units and Corporate (Financial, HR, HSE, Quality, Legal);
• Prepare the annual budget and review the monthly P&L closing;
• Review all monthly and quarterly reports, before sending out to clients;
• Ensure the completeness and quality of all data that is issued to reporting team and clients in accordance with clients energy standards;
• Visit sites to assess O&M performance, liaise with Supervisors, field technicians and contractors in order to promote best practice, assess spare parts levels and always be looking for opportunities to optimize performance;
• Scheduling monthly meetings with Supervisors, field technicians and contractors in order to review response times and service level standards;
• Supporting the senior manager by preparing sets of recommendations for quarterly reviews with the owner of possible improvements at the plant.
• Bsc or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering;
• A post-graduate degree in a relevant field, is a plus;
• Minimum five years of experience in project management, site construction, plant configuration, document analysis (EPC, O&M) and operations;
• Renewable energy experience is highly preferred;
• Independent worker and team player;
• Leadership and results orientation;
• Strong written and oral communications skills;
• International mind set;
• Languages: English native level, other European languages will be a plus.
• Clean driving license;
- UK Solar O&M Manager