|Job Title:||Urban Designer|
|Salary:||Highly Competitive Salary|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are looking for a passionate Urban Designer with 1 years' experience to join an excellent Planning and Design consultancy operating at the highest level throughout England and Wales with offices throughout the UK. With a successful track-record in handling a wide variety of work for a prestigious client base and a number of on-going major projects, the company are looking to appoint a Junior Designer to further strengthen the existing Design Team based in the Wokingham office.
The company acts of behalf of a number of commercial and private clients as well as advising local planning authorities, and other public sector organisations. This position offers an exciting opportunity to help develop your design based career as part of a growing and enthusiastic team of Architects, Urban Designers and Technicians.
- Assist all members of the design team and planning staff from other offices
- Assisting all design staff with day to day project requirements relating to design, urban design and architecture
- The preparation of design documents using DTP software
- Assisting senior team members with the production of outline and detail planning applications
- Assisting with the development of an in-house graphic style
- Other duties such as may be required
- A degree in a related subject although may consider three "A" levels, one must be in an arts based subject such as Graphic Design, Architecture, product Design, Art etc.
- Residential experience desireable
- Excellent written skills
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Enthusiasm and demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills
- Confidence which will enable them to progress within the company
- Full Driving Licence
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986