Allen & York are currently acting on behalf of a key player in the Manufacture & Sale of HVAC systems who are looking to grow their market share in Saudi Arabia.
The company has a strategic objective to expand their projects business in Saudi Arabia to SR 1 billion by 2020 - to lead this growth we need to appoint a commercially savy industry executive with a proven track record in the KSA market.
Key focus area to achieve this growth is the strengthening of the B2B and B2G (Government) projects market. First tasks for the new Vice-President is to undertake an independent review of the market potential, analyze the verticals, segment the market and map the potential against the needed sales force – thus openly challenging and convincing the leadership on the best growth strategy and providing maximum autonomy to achieve the business objectives.
The position is responsible for approximately 150 staff (comprising sales, engineers and administrative staff).
- Mechanical engineering degree
- At least 12 - 15 years of sales/ projects experience
- Experience of running a business unit in the sale of HVAC units
- Local Saudi market experience is a must
- Nationality is open with a preference for Arabic speaking if available