|Job Title:||Visualisation Technician|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Graphics Technician Bristol
Our client is a multi-disciplinary, award winning design and advisory consultancy who are experts in assisting clients to achieve their aspirations for projects in both public and private sector clients plan with the management of key development and infrastructure projects around the globe.
Visualization of these schemes is key to supporting material for the associated public consultation and consenting process. Our client is therefore recruiting a visualization technician to support more senior visualization staff.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a motivated Graphics Technician to develop a wide range of infrastructure and development schemes, including numerous renewable energy projects. The right candidate will provide technical support into assigned projects ensuring successful delivery for a wide selection of projects across the UK, with an emphasis on delivering Graphics and drawings for Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments, Environmental Impact Assessments and other documentation to support the development consent process and public consultation.
Our client strongly believes in rewarding staff for their commitment and endeavors and as such they have designed an incredible flexible benefits package for the successful candidate.
The right person will be able to produce and develop 3D models of Infrastructure designs using Autodesk software (AutoCAD/3D Studio/Revit) and superimpose these onto photographs to produce a realistic visualizations of various schemes and model Zones of Visibility, undertake constraints mapping, and carry out photo merging.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/HNC/HND qualification
- Particular experience of visualisation production.
- 3D modelling experience / aptitude from concept to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, and 3d Studio Max Design
- Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Broad based experience of working on development and Infrastructure schemes
- Familiar with SNH Guidance criteria for windfarms and other relevant visualization guidance
- Knowledge of/ interest in photographic techniques to support visualization production images
- Ability to use Windfarm software
- Ability to use GIS
If you are interested, please get in touch as soon as possible with Cate Battson on:
Tel 01202 888986
We look forward to receving your application.