Wastewater Network Modeller
My client's organization is driving the wet infrastructure sector globally, and are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services to create a better world.
The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a variety of water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration, and from design and construction of hydropower and renewable energy facilities to full environmental services.
Also, one of the world's largest professional providers of water, environmental, wet infrastructure and energy services, with over 6,000 employees across 197 offices worldwide. In readiness for AMP6, We are searching for a Wastewater Network
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
- Working towards / close to achieving membership of a relevant engineering institution i.e. ICE
- Experience in water industry and preferably previous experience in modelling water networks
- Competent levels of business development
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Able to work well in a team and independently
- A good communicator - both written and oral
- A strong client service focus
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task