|Job Title:||Wastewater Network Modeller|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Wastewater Network Modeller
My clients organization is driving the wet infrastructure sector globally, and we are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services to create a better world. The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a variety of water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration, and from design and construction of hydropower and renewable energy facilities to full environmental services.
You will be supporting Project Managers and Project Technical Leads by providing technical expertise to ensure that projects are delivered to cost, schedule, technical and quality standards to meet client expectations
- Technical expertise in sewer hydraulic modelling (Infoworks).
- Work as part of a team being involved in a variety of projects including model build and verification, using existing or new models to understand system performance and using the model to help the design of system improvements and enhancements to the Wastewater Network.
- Undertake the development of modelled engineering solutions to mitigate the effects of development, to solve sewer flooding and to address unsatisfactory overflows.
- Provide guidance and training to less experienced members within the team
- Assist with the preparation of cost estimates for modelling, project design and construction.
- Supervise site surveys and field investigations.
- Use appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
- Plan, programme, co-ordinate and write reports for specific projects.
- Maintain communication and develop ongoing contacts with clients as required