Water Infrastructure Design Engineer - High Wycombe
An exciting opportunity for a Water Infrastructure Design Engineer based in High Wycombe has arisen. You will need to develop and grow the services on offer in supporting the water industry clients to better understand their assets and develop, design and deliver schemes to enhance their assets. This role is to support the established team in achieving this ambition, whilst increasing the business understanding of the team and building my clients reputation as the recognised industry leader in this field of engineering and operation. The role will be primarily based in our High Wycombe office as part of a water and wastewater infrastructure design team.
- Carry out investigations, surveys, design, engineering calculations and preparation of working drawings and estimates for waste and water pipeline schemes.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted relationships with key members of the client's asset management, delivery and operations teams.
- Assist with the preparation of cost estimates for working hours on project design
- Contribute to the preparation of construction estimates
- Chartered engineer or on progress to being chartered
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
- Proven post graduate experience in the water industry
- Experience in the design and construction of wastewater and cleanwater pipelines
- Confident with the preparation and use of engineering documentation including drawings, specifications
- Computer literate
- Good client service focus
- Experience in a self-managed role
- Ability to work well both in a team and independently
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org