Water Leakage Engineer - Reading and High Wycombe in High Wycombe, Reading
An exciting new position has arisen for a Water Leakage Engineer. As the Water Leakage Engineer you will be based in either High Wycombe and Reading. You will be responsible for developing leakage solutions across the water network infrastructure. My client is offering a generous salary and benefits package.
The role is for a Water Leakage Engineer with responsibility to
- Develop efficient leakage solutions that will deliver improvements to the client's water networks infrastructure.
- Work as part of a design team involved in a variety of projects looking at leakage solutions, including model build and verification, using existing or new network models to understand system performance and using the model to help the design of system improvements and enhancements to water networks.
- Identification and assessment of suitable options and development of preferred technical solutions.
- Investigate and apply innovative approaches
- Provide technical assistance, guidance and mentoring to less experienced members within the team
- Complete all work in line with MWH Core Values and in accordance with MWH Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
- Professionally qualified or working towards (Chartered Engineer or equivalent) with a relevant engineering institution
- Experience within the water industry with previous experience in leakage and water modelling of networks
- Experience in the use of leakage technology
- Leakage project, strategy or delivery experience (perhaps managing a detection contractor / contract)
- Ability to work on own initiative with leakage stakeholders (detection partners/ regional leakage teams)
- Flexibility to visit and work out of various TW offices as necessary (Kidlington/ Reading/Deephams/Croydon)
- Computer literate with a good understanding of appropriate software packages
- Strong communication skills all levels with the client, suppliers, contractors and design team - both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task
- Excellent client service focus
- Flexible approach to work
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org