Our client is looking for an experienced Water Quality Monitoring Manager to lead and have responsibility for the delivery of their water quality monitoring programme within the South of the UK.
You will have responsibility for the management of water laboratory contracts, performance and audits as well as the management of a large and varied team.
This is a key role which requires a strategic mindset, professionalism and passion for quality where you can lead and have an input at an operational level.
· Background in a technical, scientific and regulated environment where you have lead a large team.
· Minimum level of education Scientific degree i.e. chemistry or micro biology
· Chartered status and member of professional body i.e. CIWEM, RSC, RSM, IRCA
· Able to work with complex data and produce reports
· Previously worked with ISO 17025, 9001 and 14001 standards
· Used to having responsibility for the efficiency and accountability of staff i.e. training and technical competency and to meet the quality, compliance and business needs.
If you are looking for a senior role with responsibility and opportunity, please do get in touch for a discussion, or send your CV.