Our client is a professional medical body, they are seeking to appoint a Web Developer to develop and maintain the technical infrastructure of the organisations websites.
This is a 10 month FTC (Mat Cover)
- Develop and implement required functionality with strong focus on security, performance, customer experience and as may be assigned by the Head of E-Technology.
- Manage technical aspects of the website and web applications as may be assigned by the Head of E-Technology.
- Design and develop web applications according to requirements supplied by the Head of E-Technology.
- Implement templates and stylesheets as requested by the Website Manager and CPD Online staff
- Maintain technical documentation of the design of the websites and web applications.
- Provide support to Content Editors on using the content management system and associated applications.
- Work with Content Editors and other staff to develop technical solutions to meet their requirements, as directed by the Website Manager.
- Work with the IT Department to help manage the integration of web applications and other organisation systems, such as the CRM, Integra NG.
- Strong web development skills with experience of maintaining medium/large websites
- Must be thorough, with excellent attention to accuracy and detail
- Good communication skills – (written and verbal) – ability to explain technical issues to non-technical staff is required.
- Must be a team player
- Should hold an IT/web qualification at degree or HND level.
- ASP.NET (C#)/ASP.NET 2.0 – 4.x / MVC 5 and MVC 6
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2010/2013
- We Content Managemment
- Adobe Photoshop