I am working with a specialist energy management company who are seeking to appoint a Web Developer to join their offices based in Kent. The role reports into the IT Director and it is to support with the implementation of new software within the business as well as upkeep and improvement of existing software.
The role also requires someone who has strong UI experience but can also work back-end as and when required.
The main duties of the role is to design new software; enhancing the company architecture and adding new features and developing new features within the business systems. You will be using test driven development wherever possible for implementation of new system functionality. Furthermore, maintenance and bug fixing of existing systems where required.
Technical Skills Required:
- Extensive CSS experience
- Extensive experience developing attractive user interfaces using modern techniques, such as Bootstrap.
- Experience with React and/or Angular
- Experience with MVC
- Experience with HTML 5
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with C#
- Experience with LINQ
- Extensive experience with source control systems such as Subversion
- Experience with Entity Framework
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills
- High level of accuracy
- Experience of working in agile environment, i.e. using sprints and attending daily scrum sessions.
- Ability to ensure that code is never duplicated and to refactor code where required.
- Able to work exactly to specification and seek clarification where required
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience in relation to this role please apply today or alternatively contact Vildan on 01202 888 986.