|Job Title:||Website Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our client is a leading distributor in the UK. They are seeking to appoint a Website Manager into a new and exciting role within the organisation. You will be part of a cross-functional team that develops and launches a market leading B2B e-commerce website.
You will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and optimization of the website to deliver our business objectives.
As Website Manager you will be required to effectively collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams.
This is a great opportunity to work with cutting edge software within a fast paced industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the website marketing plan; in line with the business and marketing strategies
- Manage the daily maintenance of the product catalogue; updating product information and images
- Regularly update feature content via a web management content system and in line with marketing plan
- Monitor website effectiveness to deliver agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Liaise with in-house e-commerce team on back office order management as required
- Work with the marketing team to help the sales teams convert existing customers to ordering via the website
- Work to build sources of traffic and sales to the website by SEO and marketing; measuring and reporting on each activity
- Consistently enhance and improve website functionality in line with customer feedback
- Keep up-to-date with new developments, trends and technologies concerning the use of digital
Skill & Experience
- Have a minimum 2-years experience managing an e-commerce website
- Demonstrate you can work successfully across multi-functional teams
- Have good interpersonal skills and fit well into a small team
- Be competent on Microsoft Office including Excel
- Demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- Be able to deliver against set deadlines
- Have good communication skills, including explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience