|Job Title:||Wind Power Business Development Manager - German Speaker|
|Contact Name:||Marina Moya Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
An opportunity exists for an experienced Sales and Business Development Manager to join a global team working on a variety of engineering consulting activities for rotating machinery, within the wind turbine industry.
The role will be focused on a product and services to wind turbine owner/operators and end users who use this type of machinery.
- This role involves identifying, developing, closing and managing sales for the company's products and services to key accounts in the UK and Germany and part of other EU territories.
- In addition you will be driving business development and associated marketing activities to ensure continued growth and alignment to projected sales targets.
- The post holder will be expected to ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and deployment.
- The individual will identify objectives, strategies and actions to improve short and long term sales and earnings.
- Lead sales for key accounts for scaling products and services.
- Work with the global sales team to systemize the sales and proposal process.
- Identify in the account base, opportunities for the engineering consulting team to develop consulting and field services sales.
- Support the consulting team with administration of the sale.
- Maintain sales forecast (via Salesforce) in the Northern EU region.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales prices in consultation with Group VP.
- Accurately forecast revenue for sales opportunities
- Contribute to specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all products.
- Ensure implementation of marketing activities by the marketing team for your sales region.
- Create and execute sales plans including marketing events, sales campaigns and individual prospecting activities to identify new prospective customers and sales opportunities customer project sales.
- Learn and actively deploy the Company's sales model including extensive use of CRM for managing the customer relationship and business opportunities.
- Travel to customer sites to conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations and provide consistent follow up on opportunities or inquiries.
- Effectively position the Company's solutions to prospect's technical and business needs whilst differentiating the Company's offering from the competition.
- Effectively utilize Company resources in pursuit of business opportunities including local technical support resources
- 5+ years' experience with sales in the wind industry or related rotating machinery engineering or related services for heavy equipment.
- Solid knowledge of the German Wind Power market.
- Fluent in German language of use is mandatory.
- A proven track record of sales accomplishments.
- Strong quality network with senior level and executive level within the wind industry
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Valid EU or UK driver's license.
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering or similar qualification
Candidates without experience in the wind industry or related experience in rotating equipment engineering or related services for heavy machinery will not be considered for this position.
Please get in touch with Marina Moya for further information: +44 (0) 1202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.