Our client is a global engineering consultancy.
They currently have an opportunity available for a Wind Project Manager to join their global Renewables Team which is dedicated to providing to consultancy services to developers and investors.
These include technical advisory, technical due diligence, energy yield and owner's engineering services (construction supervision) for offshore and onshore wind farms around the world.
The successful person will project manage the delivery of wind projects and on occasion stand in for the Project Director when appropriate.
Owing to the global nature of their business there will be travel required from time to time. Opportunities also exist to transfer to offices in different parts of the world.
We invite applications from wind energy professionals with:
- A thorough understanding of technical advisory work for large on and offshore wind projects
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working on technical due diligence projects is desirable
- Experience working on owner's engineering projects is desirable
- Experience of working with a consultancy is desirable