This role is to maintain ours clients fleet of Wind Turbines to a high standard carrying out Preventive and Corrective Maintenance when required.
You may be required to work extra hours, including weekend call out, to your normal 36.5 hour week.
- Carry out Service & Maintenance of all Wind Turbines at all Wind Farm locations
- Ensure operational integrity & safety are maintained to the highest standards
- Carry out Corrective Maintenance / fault finding
- Recondition / refurbish of turbine components where possible
- Lead Service Teams to carry out above duties
- Assisting in the development of new staff
- Responsible for the safety and welfare of themselves and their colleagues
- Participate in training courses
- Maintain their knowledge of the Company H&S File
- Responsible for the safe condition and operation of the Company Vehicles
- Responsible for the safe condition and operation of the Company Equipment
- Ability to work independently with remote management, and take responsibility for project delivery
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines without compromising safety or quality
- Strong communication skills particularly verbal communication
- Very organised able to multi task effectively
- Good Time Management & Personal Organisational Skills
- Accuracy, Tenacity & Integrity
- High level of aptitude towards technology and process development
- NVQ 3 Electrical Maintenance
- BTEC - Electrical
- At least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above (including Mathematics & English).