Your role will involve producing a range of drawings to agreed quality standards and timescales and maintaining updated space plans for all buildings.
- Ensuring that requests for space planning and drawing updates are completed effectively, and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the appropriate statutory and client safety and spatial requirements are adhered to throughout the space planning process.
- Managing the archiving of drawings in an efficient and effective manner.
- Assisting and supporting the client Property Team and other client stakeholders in achieving effective and optimised space utilisation.
- Regularly assessing the portfolio for opportunities to improve space utilisation and efficiency.
- Assisting the Workplace Space Manager with dispute resolution relating to space utilisation.
- Working collaboratively as part of the overall project team to provide effective space solutions.
- Applying continuous improvement and problem solving techniques as appropriate.
- Developing and maintaining consistent, professional and effective communication with clients, consultants and contractors.
- HNC or equivalent in an engineering or business discipline.
- Minimum of three years' experience of Interior Design and/or Space Planning.
- Fully conversant with AutoCAD to 2014 level.
- Excellent knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental issues, with the ability to interpret relevant policy and legislation, and implement this across all working practices.
- Ideally, a professional qualification and be a member of a relevant professional organisation.
- Ideally, experience of working in a continuous improvement culture.
- Developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Flexible, self-motivated, well organised, confident manner, team-player
- Process orientated, meticulous with the ability to organise and prioritise own workload, communicate intentions; resulting in the production key deliverables to aggressive timescales.
- Ability to complete work activity without direct supervision.
- Comfortable within and prepared to contribute to a strong safety culture.
If you are interested to apply for this opportunity please call Gemma on 01202 888 986 ext 226