Associate Director - Contaminated Land
County Kildare, Ireland (Hybrid Working)
A rare opportunity in Ireland to lead a team of contaminated land specialists, cooperating with colleagues across the globe. The Ireland Environment team includes multidisciplinary scientists and engineers, geologists, ecologists and planners working in a wide range of sectors across Ireland. The contaminated land team fits within the environment sector across a flat structure.
You will be expected to.
- Manage a team of Geo Environmental consultants solving contaminated land issues.
- Responsible for preparing reports and the technical output of the team.
- Training junior and mid-level staff to develop their technical skills.
- Business Development - developing new and potential clients.
- Preparing Proposals
- Technical expertise, H&S and commercial perspectives including meeting with clients
- Being a part of a wider environmental team.
You will be expected to have:
- A degree in the following or associated science/engineering disciplines:
Environmental Science, geology, hydrogeology or an earth science degree
- Ideally chartered
- Significant experience (10+ years) in the contaminated land industry in Ireland or abroad
- Knowledge needed to produce technically excellent reports in contaminated land
- Financial project management experience.
- A full Irish Driving Licence (or equivalent) - essential to the role
Why this role?
Our client fully appreciates the value of families, friends and yourself, and offer a hybrid working policy which allows you the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home as well as collaborating in a contemporary office space. They embrace diversity to create a culture of inclusion and are committed to supporting employee health and wellbeing. Our client has the infrastructure to offer a supportive environment that will invest in your personal development, whether that's chartership, training or mentoring.
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Justine at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.